.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Nov 1, 2010

NEWS OF THE MONTH

Capernaum Staff want to share the many things that they are THANKFUL for!

-I am thankful to be able to work for a company where money and productivity is not the main focus. Each "joy in the journey!" story that I see or hear of, about Capernaum kids and their families, absolutely brings me to my knees in gratitude!
-I am thankful that at least once per day I am reminded by someone or something that there is still goodness in the world.
-I’m thankful for God’s sovereignty!!!!!
-I’m thankful for the abundance of love from family and friends during life’s ups and downs!
-I am thankful for my healthy beautiful baby girl and the rest of my family.
-I am thankful for healthy children, our basic needs and beyond met daily, and that God is ALWAYS available (no matter what time it is day or night) to listen and be there for us!
-Family, forgiveness and the opportunity that others afford me to 'serve' them.
-I am thankful for my friends at Capernaum. Each one has made my life richer!!
-I am thankful for my sisters, my parents, my friends, my colleagues - all the people in my life who help me feel connected and alive.
-I am thankful to have a family that is loving and supportive.
-I am thankful for the people God put in my life!
-I am thankful for the miracle of birth!!!!!!!!!
-I am thankful to have a job where I get to see so many bright and smiling faces each day!!
-I am thankful for so many things, but most recently for a great weekend with my family!
-I am also thankful for the beautiful weather and creation!
-I am thankful for the amazing Costume Party that was held in October by Capernaum staff and their family members!