.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Nov 1, 2010

RECIPE/CRAFT OF THE MONTH

HANDPRINT TURKEY ACTIVITY(DLTK's Crafts for Kids)
Materials you will need are a printer, paper (I prefer construction paper or another heavier paper), scissors, glue, and something to color with.
Directions
1. Print out the template of choice (the template is a Thanksgiving poem the girl's brought home from daycare. I'm sure some of you have likely seen it before... it was so sweet, I couldn't resist putting it on the site).
2. Trace around child's hand at the bottom of the paper. This will be the Turkey's tail.
3. Color or paint hand print.
4. You can cut a peanut shape out of paper for the body, glue it to the center of the handprint and draw the face on that if you like by making 2 small eyes, a triangular beak and a gobbler.
Poem
This isn't just a turkey as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hand which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!