| Erin Wessman, PT |
What is your role at Capernaum?
I am a physical therapist.
How long have you been a Capernaum team member?
How long have you been a Capernaum team member?
Just under one year.
Why did you choose to become a therapist?
Why did you choose to become a therapist?
I wanted to help people and make a difference in their life. I also liked that it was an active job...I'm not very good at sitting for long periods of time!
Share a favorite story about working with Capernaum.
Share a favorite story about working with Capernaum.
I don't have just one! It's whenever I'm working with kids. When they do something for the first time, I think I'm as excited as their parents!! Or when I run into co-workers, everyone is so friendly. (I was in the office one day and Bonna had read something about giving hugs and walked around and gave us all hugs!)
What's your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
What's your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
Depends on the weather! If I can be outside, I enjoy playing tennis, rollerblading, or taking a walk with friends. If that's not possible, I go to the gym and then curl up on the couch catching up on one of my night time shows or watching The Wild.