.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Aug 16, 2017

Meet and Greet: Sue Thayer, PT

Sue Thayer, PT
How long have you been at Capernaum and describe your role there. 

I started working for Capernaum part time in July 2017 doing some home based visits one day per week. In the fall, I will be helping out in the St. Francis school district as well as continuing with home-based visits.

Why did you choose to become a therapist? 

My dad was an active Shriner in the Chicago area when I was growing up. In high school, I would help my dad out at the Shrine circus as bus loads of kids with disabilities arrived to see the show. That activity influenced me quite a bit to want to help children and others that are in need.

How did you discover Capernaum? 

I heard about Capernaum from living in the Twin Cities area and knew I would like to explore possible job opportunities once I saw the website.

What made you desire to become a Capernaum team member? 

I like that Capernaum is faith based with a focus on serving everyone in the surrounding communities.

As a newer staff member, share something you look forward to working at Capernaum.

I have really enjoyed the warm welcome and truly supportive culture at Capernaum. I am looking forward to getting to know more team members as time goes on and learning more ways to help children and families in need.


What’s your favorite way to spend a free afternoon? 

I like to walk or ride a bike outside and enjoy our beautiful MN lakes and trails. Perhaps ending the activity with an ice cream or iced coffee.