.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Sep 13, 2017

Meet and Greet: Shannon Kochersperger, SLP


Shannon Kochersperger, SLP

What is your role at Capernaum, and how long have you been employed there? 
Shannon began her employment with Capernaum this summer!

How did you choose to become a therapist? 
For five years, I worked at a vocational workshop for adults with developmental disabilities before returning to Temple University in order to obtain my master’s degree. Before coming to work with Capernaum, I provided early intervention services in Philadelphia serving students and families with a variety of needs. 

How did you discover Capernaum? 
My husband and I recently relocated to Minneapolis from Philadelphia for his work. I completed my undergraduate degree while playing four years of Division I Lacrosse at Temple University. 

What are your special interests? 
I have special interests in AAC, autism spectrum disorders, and apraxia. 

What do you look forward to working at Capernaum?
I am excited to be a member of the Capernaum team and look forward to working with the staff there!

What's your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
I enjoy reading, traveling, and going on hikes with my husband and our German Shepherd mix, Maggie.