.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Nov 15, 2017

Meet Kaili Zeiher, OT


Kaili Zeiher, OT
What is your role at Capernaum, and how long have you been employed there?
I am a home-based occupational therapist, and I have been working for Capernaum for almost 3 years already. Wow, time flies!

Why did you choose to become a therapist?
I wanted to help people achieve their goals and independence in whatever capacity that meant for them.

How did you discover Capernaum?
I discovered Capernaum through an online posting for the job and ended up being hired!

What made you desire to become a Capernaum team member?
I love the unique service they provide to families as well as the faith-based background they aren't afraid to make known.

Share a favorite story about working at Capernaum.

It's not one specific memory, but I love to be the steady presence for families as they are going through all of the challenges they face on a daily basis and help them to pause and highlight the amazing progress their little one has made. Not everyone, or even their doctors, recognize or know how hard something was to overcome or how much work they have put into developing a specific skill. I want them to revel in it and be proud of how far they have come versus how far they have left to go.

What's your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
I love to spend any free time I have with family enjoying the outdoors or adventuring to a new place or activity we haven't done before.