.

.

Mission

The mission of Capernaum is to provide, with integrity, professional, caring, and cost-effective pediatric services, so as to help the child reach his/her full potential. Capernaum provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children with a wide range of developmental needs.

For more information on Capernaum’s services, visit us at www.capernaumpeds.com

Jan 6, 2019

Meet Emily Larenzie, OT

Emily Larenzie, OT and Indi!

What is your role at Capernaum?

I am an occupational therapist (OT) at charter schools throughout Minneapolis.

Why did you choose to become a therapist?
I love working directly with children from all different backgrounds to help them achieve their goals and succeed in life.

Schooling and background.

I went to undergrad at Iowa State (go Cyclones!) and completed my doctoral OT program at Creighton University in Nebraska.

What made you desire to become a Capernaum team member?
I feel very connected to the mission and values that Capernaum holds. They align with the type of therapist I aspire to be and the type of team members who I want to surround myself with.

Share something you look forward to working at Capernaum. I had the opportunity to attend a conference through Capernaum at which I learned all about engaging Muslim students in the school system. I learned so much and was able to connect with other professionals in our community.

What's your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
I love to spend time at the dog park with my husband and our Shiba Inu, Indi. Otherwise, I love (attempting) to cook new recipes, going on nature walks, or thrifting items from second hand stores for our new home!