Elsey Mujulwa was a bundle of joy around Capernaum. She loved playing with baby dolls, playing basketball, dancing, and styling other people’s hair. Elsey made friends with just about everyone she met. She loved being called “Snugglebunny”. Even though she is missed, her smile will remain in our hearts, and our memories of her will last a lifetime. We love and miss you, Elsey!
Elsey’s Song
By Ken Medema
And when we see you smile we know it was all worthwhile and as you walk through your everyday life so many people will come to know you.
And you will show them so many things;
You’ll show them how to be happy.
You’ll show them just how to love.
You’ll show them just how to care.
You’ll put a smile on their faces….
Brenda Knockel was a wonderful speech therapist here at Capernaum. She impacted the lives of so many children and families. Brenda’s contagious smile, positive attitude, strong faith, and sense of humour, will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
We love and miss you, Brenda!
...And if I go while you’re still here…
Know that I live on,
Know that I live on,
Vibrating to a different measure
Behind a thin veil
You cannot see through.
You will not see me so you must have faith.
I wait the time
When we can soar again,
Both aware of each other.
Until then,
Live your life to its fullest,
And when you need me
Just whisper my name in your heart…
I will be there.
Author Unknown

