We begin this series on serving the community, Capernaum Gives Back, by highlighting Erin Wessman (PT), who "jumped in" to her first Polar Plunge!
Erin shares, "I had my first ever Polar Plunge experience last February! Thankfully the day was filled with warm weather and warm hearts surrounding everyone jumping for a great cause. Growing up a swimmer, I was used to jumping into cold water, but this morning was an exception. It was absolutely freezing, but with everyone cheering, it was well worth it. I'm already looking forward to joining Chase's Warriors Foundation for next year's plunge--and maybe you will too?!"
Erin found out about this event from an incredible family that goes above and beyond to help others get adaptive equipment. If you would like to know more about Chase's Warrior Foundation, please visit www.Chaseswarriorfoundation.org.
Erin found out about this event from an incredible family that goes above and beyond to help others get adaptive equipment. If you would like to know more about Chase's Warrior Foundation, please visit www.Chaseswarriorfoundation.org.
![]() |
| Erin (in the footie pajamas) jumps in for a great cause! |
