![]() |
| Leah Palombo, OTR/L |
What is your role at Capernaum, and how long have you been employed there?
I am an occupational therapist. I am new to Capernaum and will be working at Academy of Whole Learning and Minnesota International Middle School/Twin Cities International Elementary School.
Why did you choose to become a therapist?
I am an occupational therapist. I am new to Capernaum and will be working at Academy of Whole Learning and Minnesota International Middle School/Twin Cities International Elementary School.
Why did you choose to become a therapist?
I have always wanted a job serving people, and I love occupational therapy’s holistic approach and ability to empower people to reach their full potential.
How did you discover Capernaum?
How did you discover Capernaum?
During my job search, I was googling pediatric therapy organizations, and I came across Capernaum and found a job opening that was exactly what I was looking for!
What made you desire to become a Capernaum team member?
What made you desire to become a Capernaum team member?
I was impressed with the integrity of the organization and with the variety of creative ways that Capernaum meets the needs of their clients.
What do you look forward to working at Capernaum?
What do you look forward to working at Capernaum?
I look forward to building relationships with my clients and their families, teachers, other professionals at the schools, and with co-workers at Capernaum!
What’s your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
What’s your favorite way to spend a free afternoon?
My ideal afternoon includes biking or canoeing with my family to a park where we spend time hiking, exploring the local herbs, and reading in the shade of a tree.
